BlueCart is the fastest-growing Cloud-based procurement platform for the hospitality industry. We’re looking to expand our team and add a Quality Assurance Tester to help BlueCart select the best of the best to join our team of Stunning Colleagues.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Ensure Value: You’re number one goal is to ensure that the product team is delivering value to our clients. Your efforts in relentless pursuing flaws and defects will have demonstrable results on our product and our overall productivity to our clients
- Testing: You’ll develop and execute test plans that ensure excellent product quality and customer experience. To do this, you’ll maintain a high quality set of test suites that can be executed in a repeatable manner. You should be able to test new features on web, iOS, and Android devices using manual tools as well as black box and white box testing techniques
- Debugging: You’ll aggressively search for new issues and problems, and then work with developers to debug the system just as aggressively. Ideally you would be able to write automated scripts to aid with debugging and testing.
Be a Part of a High-Performing Team: In three years, we’ve signed on over 29,000 business. Most of this has been with an inside sales team of fewer than 10 people, working mostly outbound leads.
Feel free to take a minute to process that volume…
Our team works HARD. But we reward all of our team members with a benefits package (including stock options and unlimited time off).
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Experience using various modeling techniques for discussions, development and test planning
- Understanding various testing methodologies, and the various levels of testing
- Effectively communicating with team and management
- Problem solving and attention to detail
- Writing SQL statements
- Linux environments and troubleshoot logs
- Selenium, SOAPUI, or other open source testing tools
- Test suite and test case management tools
Preferred candidates will have:
- A persistent attitude in finding and correcting software defects
- A high degree of organization and workflow management
- A high level of professional curiosity; always looking to find that “one hiding issue”
We are in the best possible position for someone looking to work at a startup. We’re VC backed and have a good foundation for you to plant your feet on. We’re also still new enough that creative-thinking permeates every corner of our operation. Sometimes the entire office spends the morning wrestling with ideas and high-level strategies. Other days we strap on headphones and get deep into our work. This is the kind of place you can get your hands dirty, hone your skills, learn a ton, and make a big impact.
- Unlimited Vacation. Work hard & recharge when you need to.
- Our entire staff receives stock options (we all want to win!)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Gym membership reimbursement plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Your own MacBook!
BlueCart is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by law.