AREA SALES MANAGER
This is a full-time, paid position
Location: Chicago, IL
We are an award winning cloud-based start-up tech company. We've been featured on Forbes, CBS & Techcrunch, and named one of the top Hospitality Technology Platforms. We're not your typical corporate company. We're a company that is lucrative, growing and looking for the best talent. If you've got the drive and desire to build with us, let us know!
You will be joining a fun, fast paced, and hard working environment. We're looking for and overachieving, energetic Area Sales Manager who won’t just keep up, but help us push forward. Are you ambitious? Are you a real closer? If so, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Responsible for overall sales budget of Area/City
- Coach, maintain accountability and audit performance of individual Account Executives on team
- Report directly to Vice President of Sales; efficiently communicate sales performance roll-ups and collaborate on sales strategies/tactics
- Close new business consistently above quota levels
- Benefit from inbound leads created from our fast growing industry awareness
- Partner with our internal Demand Generation Executives who research prospective customers, create outreach strategies and identify opportunities
- Develop strategies/tactics with Account Executives
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for BlueCart suite of products and solutions
- Assist Account Executives in delivering effective online demos of BlueCart software and successfully sell the BlueCart value proposition
- Collaborate with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy
- Bring your thinking, strategies and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture and vision for the future
Be a Part of a High-Performing Team: In two years, we’ve signed on over 29,000 business. Most of this has been with an inside sales team of fewer than 10 people, working mostly outbound leads. Feel free to take a minute to process that volume…
Our team works HARD. But we reward all of our team members with a benefits package (including stock options and unlimited time off).
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 2+ years of experience with proven performance managing successful sales team
- 5+ years of selling experience operating within a web-technologies or innovative online product environment (Hospitality or any B2B experience is a plus)
- Proven track record of training and developing sales teams
- Strong background/knowledge of using and/or selling Point of Sale System Software
- Expertise in overseeing and auditing effective cold-calling and email campaigns
- Salesforce CRM expertise from a direct contributor and manager’s view and strong ability to audit, present
- Experience with hosting webinar demonstrations
- Experience working with small to mid-size through business owners, marketers and executives
- Exceptional closing skills
- BA or BS degree
- A sharp focus on goals and passion to build something great
- Tons of energy, passion, drive and enthusiasm
We are in the best possible position for someone looking to work at a startup. We’re VC backed and have a good foundation for you to plant your feet on. We’re also still new enough that creative-thinking permeates every corner of our operation. Sometimes the entire office spends the morning wrestling with ideas and high-level strategies. Other days we strap on headphones and get deep into our work. This is the kind of place you can get your hands dirty, hone your skills, learn a ton, and make a big impact.
- Unlimited Vacation. Work hard & recharge when you need to.
- Paid company holidays (your birthday counts as a holiday!)
- Our entire staff receives stock options (we all want to win!)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Gym membership reimbursement plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Your own MacBook!
BlueCart is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by law.